SoleMates is the charity running program of Girls on the Run Saginaw Bay. Committed SoleMates (female and male) pursue individual athletic goals while raising money for Girls on the Run Saginaw Bay.
Look for our GOTR Saginaw Bay SoleMates program to launch in 2016!
- We are thrilled to be launching our SoleMates pilot this fall with a small team of runners. We will be opening general SoleMates registration in 2016.
- SoleMates are the first to make a $25 donation towards their fundraising goal, which covers the cost of your registration, t-shirt and fundraising page.
- SoleMates will then register for the athletic event of their choice (5k, half marathon, triathlon, etc.).
- SoleMates agree to raise a minimum of $240 (the cost to sponsor one girl for one season of GOTR), on or before 30 days after your race.
In Return for Your Support You'll Receive:
- Your own easy online fundraising page to which family and friends can donate
- GOTR t-shirt and Welcome Packet upon registering
- Fun incentive prizes for reaching fundraising levels!
- Inspirational emails from GOTR to keep you motivated including fundraising suggestions and training tips
- SoleMates group fun runs
- A sense of pride from making a difference in the life of a GOTR girl!
As we work to launch our SoleMates program, we are looking for community members to volunteer and get involved. Contact Kara Wagner for more information on joining our SoleMates Committee or becoming a SoleMate!